LHI is continuing to develop strong small and large business and Government alliances to provide information technology and enterprise engineering services across the globe. We participate in a variety of teaming opportunities either as a Prime or value-add team member. Our teams have included:
- Small business (SB) concerns, including Native American small businesses
- Small disadvantaged business (SDB) concerns owned and controlled by socially and economically disadvantaged individuals
- Small business concerns owned and controlled by women (WOSB)
- SBA-certified HUBZone (Historically under-utilized business zones) small businesses
- Veteran-owned (VO) and service disabled veteran-owned (SDVO) small businesses
- AbilityOne organizations employing the blind and the severely-disabled
LHI is always interested in expanding on new alliances with companies that are committed to delivering strategic services and opportunities. If you have any opportunities, questions, or would like to submit your company profile packet, please contact us at BusinessDev@locusthillcts.com.